Tuesday, June 10, 2008

:random::thoughts:

RANDOM : THOUGHTS : : :
: a guiltiness of doing great mischief :
: runs from my nose to the little toe ::
: belief in doing the right things gone:
? caught between forgotten days and?
! the better days that brought sense ?!
@ the end off all my doings stand you
$ WOMAN $ you are back,still a pest!
& didn't you say NO? & run after A,N,
O,T,H,E,R! still borns from the past /=
%come to remind me of TAINTED l~v!
@long last i know!where i belong,YES!!
FAR FAR FROM YOU ! ! yea
to the $$'s you should run,A MINUTE,
job should suit you fine,$$$ everywher#
=you are : random : thought : YOU are,
NO GOOD! @ your feet beggars beg**
"your eyes tell you lies"/ KINGS they=
NOT,choose any like choosing many##
BE GONE I TOLD YOU BEGONE;yet!
follow you ME,through thoughts of O,T,
H,E,R,S? $WOMAN$ you are?you are?
: R:A:N:D:D:O:M: & still borns bring to
me,your # T:H:O:U:G:H:T:S:......:ha:@u!

No comments: