Monday, March 8, 2010

I arguable idiot!

.
!
.
a hundred different things not to be,

an aspect of a life that wastes itself,

she comes dancing to my doorstep,

promising me sanity with all her vanity,

she holds on to the past and tells me a future,

I arguably am one big idiot,i let her stand,

there in my garden,lonely flower swaying,

I feel good now she's at my door,good ?

But,she'll stand there till the rains pour,

She'll stand her ground n i hand her an umbrella,

Cos i arguably am an idiot,i let her stand.

Break into my house of pain woman,break in..

Cos i definite symbol of idiocacy will not invite!



.hit me on the head.



?

3 comments:

Ranjith Vijayan said...

You, the crazy guy who thinks it will pain her
You, the chivalrous guy who doesn't want her to suffer the same
You, the stupid guy who thinks she'll drown in the pain
Give her the keys and let her in
And you'll see her make a home out of your painful house
Or is the the egoist in you wanting her to try hard and break in?
To prove that you're not that easy?
Am confused or did I miss the jugular of your subject?

aoxisms said...

Dude,

Peace and Light!

Ranjith Vijayan said...

Still holds good for what I said...Doesn't it?