Wednesday, April 28, 2010

things said,not done...that is a long way yet.




.
.

1 :


" the little than men do,are belittled by the women they do. a little is quite big in a man's world,everything is nothing for a girl. they meet when she needs nothing and he gives a little. And when this happens,the world belittles "



2 :

every time someone says lost,i smile...asking myself,why don't they just say " willing to be found " ? or do they prefer to be " lost " ?



3 :


" i'll be the sea,you be the wind,together we make waves n upturn boats,caress the beach and let be calm,before we raise the storm ! "



4 :


" she's a question in every answer ! "



5 :


" canon for you my love,canyons for me ! "




6 :


" there is no movement,won't take a step back,can't take a step forward...and you know you have been defeated again,and there are no horns blowing,there are no flowers falling,there is no funeral pyre or a decent burial,just a ditch they have thrown everyone into......just another dead man ! "



7 :


" I owe her nothing,but pieces of poetry she can rightfully call hers. She owes me nothing but needle and thread to stich up a broken heart ! "



8 :

" there was a time for everything,i guess i didn't know it was time, then ! "



9 :


" Delilah,Baby where are you ? I need a good hair-cut."



10 :


" you give all your love,you take all the pain and when you've taken the bout till the 12th round.....you ask yourself,why did you let it reach this far ? "



11 :


" this Life is not pre-defined,pre-destined or pre-written ! i define it,i destine it and i write my life-story ! "



12 :


" if you ask me,whether the world is cruel,ofcourse it is.Doesn't that explain my cruelty too ? i'm as good to you as the world is. If you ask me why? 'cos i live in it,that's why! "




13:


" so many wrong turns and yet i stand where i started out.....this ain't right i'm supposed to be lost....i'm supposed to be on the road to nowhere and not the same fucking road again "



14 :


" I know my life well,when i get the feeling things are getting better,i know there's a fall just down the corner! "



15 :


" i know there will always be a way,there will always be another day but my love we have today and love to give away.."



16 :


" there is a devil in me,an angel on my back and a friend in front..all leading me in one direction,down down down ! "



17 :


" all i need is a beautiful face to calm me ! "



18 :


" 25 years can teach you a lot,but what 25 years can't teach is how to lead the next 25 ! "



19 :


" fading away....though just ain't my style,just happens to be a fate."



20 :


" Liars run amok here,and when you be truthful..they look at you as if you are one complete fool . "



21 :


" i'm trying my best to turn a new leaf,what can i say Spring ain't here yet and i'm no evergreen tree. "



22 :

" This Life will no longer be an Open Book,People read the wrong things anyways. "



23 :


" i know home,but the home knows me not ! i've a bed there warm and cosy,there are pillows two,one for me and one for a mystery ! This misery of a mystery i cannot solve has left me sleepless and of no resolve,so help me Oh! Lord...bury me,so i can sleep. "



24 :


" To do the wrong things at the right time requires talent,and i've plenty of it. "



25 :


" Someone said you are beautiful ? so ? everyone's entiltled to an opinion,and overestimation is a big thing,these days "






" Things are said and not done,for that is a long way and traveling is not my thing "






- intellectual masturbation,maybe. but,the point is i helped myself to these thoughts. maybe it's narcissistic to put them up like this,but who cares. i might end up dead tomorrow morning,and i've to leave something for a stone if they have charity to lay one. I'm not Alexander Pope,but i can safely say i said something or the other in my time.


i said the above,and it shall remain mine to the end.


knowing that much,i rest.

-Anuroop Kidangil.

1 comment:

B. said...

narcissistic indeed; but worth keeping. most of em sound real good. :)