Wednesday, February 4, 2009

fever...

seems a long time since i had fever,
maybe i'm gettin a little too clever.
varied degrees of assumption leading,
in all methods to reduce me wheezing!

maybe cos sweet little gal, sally berry,
prevented me from taking her in a hurry.
treated me as a little experiment,bitch!
glad she did so anyway,saved me the itch!

seems a long time since i had fever,
ah!maybe i lost the urge to ride her.
every excuse was tried to evade beddin,
and in the end i had to do with leavin!

sure as it might be,it left me teary,
yet i carried on like a mustang weary!
there's a twinkle in my eye,i'm rich..
few men,left half alive..after havin a witch!

1 comment:

abg3 said...

you changed the whole look of your blog....good at least some change..its a positive sign....now lemme read fever...