Monday, February 2, 2009

residue..




every year is getting shorter,and i'm going nowhere. the sense of direction i was bestowed as a kid seems to have wandered away on turnin 18. i run around in circles never knowin what to do,and where to go.

but,there is no sense of bein lost,there is no urgency to find the road,my feet are happy bein led by an aimless mind.this forest seems like a desert at times,and the animals no longer respond to human sightins,and the silence is killing me.

i'm hurt,hurt there's no one who went out in search of me,no one who tried to find me!
i do not exist or i'v been given up for dead,an easy option i know,but what good was i anyway to be searched for,what of my worth have i proven?

did i leave love behind? or is she dancin good riddance.i remember a gal not long ago who remembers me not,though we had a good thing goin,and then i found her leavin, caught a plane to some foreign land,and not before she crashed my little plane.

i still,walked on and that should be about when i lost myself,but there was a mirage and i believed it,beleived to see a maiden dancin,dancin like no tommorow,guess she lost love nd is in all sorrow,so i sit down.

i pick my guitar,hum a tune...and join her in her sorrow,as she danced and i played,till the night took us down,and i slept with the strenght of her magnolia perfume.As i wake the mornin after..all that is left is residue

2 comments:

One Bizarre Scribe said...

getting whimsical in ur old age, u bugger..

aoxisms said...

guess so!