Friday, December 26, 2008

for my bad days!



bad days!

peace is an afterthought.
in hindsight i'm a scourge.

the world is out to get me.
running away is not my style.

i've lost many a time before.
loosing hurts,it really does.

love,life,friends and yes death.
are nasty,brutish,cunnin n short!

i'll come when it's my turn.
out of turn could piss my angel off.

and when i come do not wait,run.
for the jesus is not my lord.

and i'll take your eye for my eye,
your heart for mine and i do what i say!

you are going far,but keep lookin.
the rear view mirror will show me soon.

your foot on the accelerator,
turn turn n turn,yet i'll catch you.

for what i'v to do i do,i ain't the;
Forgetting Kind.

peace is an afterthoght.
buy it from me not.

i'll come sooner or later,
to take what i'v to take.

watch your rear view mirror.
i'm coming soon.


for all my bad days.

1 comment:

One Bizarre Scribe said...

the accelerator-rear view mirror motif is kinda a pet theme for you huh? :)
good one though, pretty grim..
but for chrissake, take out the word verification for comments..