Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ah-Ha ....you took these from Facebook,didn't ya ?

>
.
.
.
.
.
<


A way with words,a long story short,away with you to distant lands !



my life's an open book but it ain't a library book for any arse to come and read,i'll give it to you to read if i feel like. If i don't then you ain't fit enough to read it or you ain't going to understand a thing if you read it !


I send my love with roses and a revolver. the roses to make you fall,the revolver just in case you commit the error of doing so...


Tried running a chariot of love with one wheel after the other didn't want to continue the ride,now the wheel that was left is pieces,should have just tried to save it instead or taken a hike.



The sun,ain't out tonight and he's shining bright in your side of the world ? Well,Glory Dame; I look at the East for a future for the Sun rises there tomorrow now why should i look West where the sun has already set?


Save democracy,Save secularism,Save the judiciary,Save the Ganga,Yamuna & non-existent Saraswati,Save the Taj (either the one in Bombay or the one in Agra),save the Babri Masjid or the Ram temple,Save the Maratha,Save the Tamil,Free Kashmir or Save Kashmir & Save India,Free India.After 1947,one thinks we are still far from Independence,if it's the British then,now we have to Free and Save India from Us !



I've always wondered, The Tigers must find the "save tiger campaign" quite
amusing,considering where they are placed in the food chain and all ....
i believe we should put up an Ad with a Menacing looking Tiger asking a man something like, "Come to the fight,like a man and not a pussy! "



I, I will always be a stranger to me, and to you I'm stranger still,so if you have the will you can let this stranger till,you can take whatever comes of this to a mill,it might be your daily bread,but do keep it in your head as you go to bed,it's given to you by a stranger still and when you intend to go for the kill,make sure you have paid my bill for services you once did will,for being a stranger is my will.




Bound am i by a definite end,a finiteness of limitation,the limitedness of death .


Heavens gates won't hold me back,i've gone through my hell, now i need what is rightfully mine. Move over you winged white thing,or i'll cut your wings and send you down to where i'm from !


What's wrong in calling a woman a bitch,isn't she a woman ?



My muse be more,for now you lead me to more than a poem,a novel and heightened flights of creative fantasy,you lead me to depths.Should i build a bridge,dear or should i fall ?



I was born,I didn't breathe. The doctor pinched me on my butt,i screamed and breathed. Couldn't she take a hint or now that it is done,should i be taking the hint ?



Did i leave something that was mine,is mine,will be mine or just plain wish was mine,when i finally left.For once i wish that rear view mirror showed me something catching up,even just a speck would do and i drive back !



Short haired women in world history teach us a lot about that tribe, one got burned as a witch,one bright one gave us an emergency,another had the finest collection of shoes !
So short haired women are usually witches who give emergencies and collect shoes !



I fell in love when in school,they told me that isn't love cos i don't know what it is,then i fell in love when graduating,they told me it ain't gonna last and so that this isn't it either (i.e every time i fell in love during that period) and i fall in love again...now they tell me this isn't love either....cos the ...one before or the one before the one before etc was true love !



Finally she concludes, i'm not her kind of man. and she's not my kinda woman. but,since we both are kind souls,we spared each other some time. I shrug and walk away saying, as if that was some relief !




I've been a victim of love during football season usually, but thankfully.This(2010) world cup is germanic,i do not understand the spaniards and orange is not the color of romance nor uruguay a romantic place....honest,me not falling in love has everything to do with the way this World Cup has come about.






-i've to say this,Facebook can be enlightening at times,but the comments to these were more than that. wish i could paste them too,unfortunately i'm doing those more than worthy souls the favor.

No comments: