Friday, August 20, 2010

the good lord provides !






.a living feeling runs through me

a desperation of sorts i can't say

i feel a depth of misery and i lie

of easy breathe

this is suffocation unleashed hard

or is it a soft decay of my mind ?

it may be a calling to go back

from the hand i learned my craft

homeward bound i dare not believe

the old hand says theres more now

more to be felt and beat into me !

my soul cries for more misery....

is it for you to bring it onto me?

i'll lie no more it's true i'm

outta the breathe you blew into me

my lungs are cold i breathe winter

i'm edging to the end : a lost dream

a prisoner a long ago a prisoner now

will angels draw me a sign at last..

or am i to crawl to the misery that:

is you.

the roads the same no signs anywhere

seems spring never went this way it's

monotony at it's happiest hour smilin

they sent me a Messiah,it was a woman

knew it strange i thought the Lord was:

a Man,isn't he?






written some time in May of 07.

No comments: