Thursday, August 12, 2010

random jotting.

(.possibility of a conversation in ten years.)

:



“I’ve decide to grow old and I mean it when I say it,but then you won’t and so there is no way we can grow old together”,she says with her new found coldness.


“If you didn’t want to do it,you shouldn’t have done it,tomorrow you will come up to me with a case of marital rape.”


“why do you have to keep talking like this?,don’t you lawyers ever talk straight?”


“what,now I’m not straight enough for you?,it’s true what they say isn’t it?”


“what?”


“Women prefer a quickie when they grow older,why don’t you just get out of my house and try your luck with the younger men,let’s see if anyone other than me is willing to do you a favour”


“bastard”


“I made love to you like the old times and all you can say is you are getting old?”


“just like the old times? Where did you find this renewed desire?”


“Can’t a man say thank you through a little love and be thanked in return?”


“thank you”


“bitch”




.

1 comment:

Akanksha Rajput said...

A beautiful piece of work, both :)